Being in Missoula was a lot of fun.The Little Mermaid was a lot of fun. Luckily for me, I was on the shirt because I was a sea horse. One of the funniest jokes was "I want a county tune, not a country tuna!" Get it? Our family watched it. My sister was the queen. I got to do many scenes. I got to sing with the starfish. The cutest line in the starfish scene was when a little girl ran up and sang by herself and at the end she said "I'm a star-fish." All of us were really nervous on the day of the show, but we practiced good and we did a good job on the play. Some of the scenes are the scramble scene, the round up scene, and the finale.
Monday, February 2, 2009
Sea Horses
Being in Missoula was a lot of fun.The Little Mermaid was a lot of fun. Luckily for me, I was on the shirt because I was a sea horse. One of the funniest jokes was "I want a county tune, not a country tuna!" Get it? Our family watched it. My sister was the queen. I got to do many scenes. I got to sing with the starfish. The cutest line in the starfish scene was when a little girl ran up and sang by herself and at the end she said "I'm a star-fish." All of us were really nervous on the day of the show, but we practiced good and we did a good job on the play. Some of the scenes are the scramble scene, the round up scene, and the finale.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment